Universal Renewables have a wealth of experience in making planning applications and can offer a bespoke planning service that is right for you.
Our fees vary according to the site for a full planning application which includes:
Pre-application – Screening and Feasibility:
- Consultation with neighbours and the local Ward and Parish Councillors
- Obtaining screening advice from the local council
- Applying for permission from the DNO (District Network Operator) to connect to grid
- Applying for clearance from the CAA,NATS and the MoD (Wind Turbines)
Full Planning Application Submission:
- Preparation of location plans and turbine elevation drawings
- Review of the relevant national and local policy
- Investigation of local designations including ecological and archaeological searches
- Preparation of full planning application with supporting Design and Access Statement
- Preparation of Landscape Visual Impact Assessment
- Submission of noise report
- Prepare and submit any further information requested by the council during the review
- Negotiation of any proposed planning conditions
We have expertise in the sensitive areas of planning such as designations, noise, visual impact, bats, radar and local opposition and have developed the correct approach to ensure the developments have the best chance of success. We will not progress a site that we feel will not get planning permission.
If you want to discuss our planning services, please get in contact and speak to one of our advisors.